Friday, October 12
The shirt - second incarnation
Here we go, take two.
1. Yay! Writing will be seen now! But take off the last three lines - was better without it.
2. Still not liking the quilting on the right -I'm being lazy! Maybe more foliage-y type leaves (grass with seed heads and stuff), something more angular? Maybe the opposite? A section with big curves? With the shirt on the left side and taking up so much space, the right side needs to be more focussed on her. Bears thinking on.
3. colour palette's good now - I like that the colours a blurring into each other - appropriate for the dreamscape background - needs a little less yellow in that top right corner though - maybe some more teal in the very right hand side bleeding into the yellow-that-meets-the-wine
4. doll should be broken, but not decapitated! lol |Re-attach the doll's head at a broken-neck-angle, and re-position the doll's body - on it's side or kind of drooping towards the shirt.
5. speaking of the doll, I think it needs to be a red dress rather than a blouse/skirt combo. With a lace collar. Brown oxford shoes rather black mary janes.
I'm ready to start piecing now!
Linking up with Nina-Marie Sayer for Off The Wall Fridays!