November 28, 2012

Wordless Wednesday or WIP Wednesday?

wednesday pic 4

wednesday pic 3

wednesday post pic one

wednesday pic 2 Kit 120
(The pictures are self-explanatory, no?) :)


Susan Turney said...

I LOVE the bird! They've been showing up in my quilts lately, too! So fun to work on.

M-R said...

Whoa, that's a lot of tiny feathers! Love those colours, Kit!

Deborah OHare said...

Oh My Goodness Kit!

Becky said...

Wow, that's a lot of feathers. You know I'm crazy about birds though. Can't wait to see this evolve!

thesewinggeek said...

Like the others I love the colours, that's alot of feathers and I can't wait to see it progress and how you will use it.

Beth said...

You obviously have a lot more patience than I do cutting out all those little feathers. I really love the little bird and in my favorite colors too!!

LynCC said...

Whoa, Kit!!! That's impressive! It's making a gorgeous, gorgeous bird. I can't wait to see it finished :D

LynCC said...

P.S. - how are you securing each tiny piece? Always looking for more ideas that can help on my McKenna Ryan pieces!

sherry said... this bird...loads if work all those pieces

Post a Comment

Please be patient: comments are moderated because of the evil spammers. Your comment will pop up soon!